Like many complementary therapists, I first found my way into the natural wellness world after looking for alternatives for my own health. I started yoga at the age of 18 then in my twenties I went to see a homeopath. After only a few months I noticed a big difference physically, mentally and emotionally. The more I learned about natural alternatives, helped me to take better care of myself and to have a healthier lifestyle. This was truly life-changing!
Birth and Baby Geek
When I was pregnant with my son I looked up everything! I did all the classes, I read all the books and watched videos (apparently something I enjoyed from aged four while waiting for my sister to be born!). It was one of the best times of my life, the start of an exciting journey. But there were also a lot of difficulties and I am passionate about trying to make this time the best we are able to in our unique situations.
I know how real life gets in the way when we are trying to improve our wellbeing and that of our families. Modern life means that we are very busy and it’s difficult to do the things we know could help us to feel better. I believe in making small consistent changes, which in the long term will make a huge difference to how you feel. I work with you so that you can feel empowered about your health and achieve more focus, calm, energy and happiness in your life.
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences: Homoeopathy, University of Westminster, 2004-2008
- Antenatal Educator (active birth, yoga based movement, relaxation and birth hypnosis), 2013
- Fourth Trimester Educator (baby massage and baby yoga, postnatal movement and support), 2014
- Homeopathy for Fertility, Cassie Everett, 2017
- Tools for Teaching Toxicity, Lara Adler, 2017
- Essential Skills in Hypnosis for Birth Professionals, Communicating Excellence & Ruth Olayinka Clinical Hypnotherapy, 2019
Many of my clients have come to me for hormonal issues, stress and tiredness. I suggest working with me for at least three months to allow deeper changes to take place and to adjust any remedies which are prescribed holistically for you.
You can work with me over Skype or in person in Enfield, North London.
I offer a 15 minute call to answer any questions about working with me. To set this up please email me at email@example.com